British producer Pippa Cross is the president of the jury for the main competition. Aydin Salman, Alessandro Passadore, Mira Haviarova and Alena Babenko also will judge full - length films. French producer and director Alain Depardieu headed the jury of the short films together with Anatoly Kotenev and Vladimir Alenikov.
-Pippa Cross is the owner of a BAFTA award, a member of the British Academy of film and television arts. She is in the membership of the expert Council of the British independent film awards. From 2008 to 2012 she headed the British cinema board. 37 films are on account of the producer in which Anthony Hopkins, Scarlett Johansson, Keira Knightley and other stars played.
- Alessandro Passadore is an Italian producer. He worked on the series "Inspector Rex" (2012-2013), "Cinderella" (2011), full - length films "Solino" (2002), "Complex Baader-Meinhof"(2008) and the other. Alessandro has 22 films in his portfolio.
- Alena Babenko is an honored artist of the Russian Federation, the actress of theatre and cinema. She became famous for her role in the film "Driver for Vera" (2004). She also played in the films "Ferris wheel" (2006), "Indi" (2007), "High security vacation" (2009), "The Crew" (2016) and others.
- Aydin Salman is a Turkish director, producer, member of the Board of "Turkish cinema" (TURSAV), winner of the main prize of BRIDGE of ARTS 2015 for the film "The Man inside me."
- Mira Haviarova is a Czech playwright, film critic, director of the international cultural projects. She used to be a director of the Czechoslovak film Institute in Prague, headed the Department of culture and education of the Embassy of Czech Republic in Moscow.
- Alain Depardieu is a French producer. He worked on the film "The Piano" (1992), which received three "Oscar" and "Golden globe" awards. He is also known for such films as "Taste of cherry" (1997) and "Devil Probably" (1977).
-Anatoly Kotenev is the honored artist of the Republic of Belarus. He played more than 100 roles in movies and TV series. The most famous are "Deja vu" (1989), "Escape from Gulag" (2001), "Bless the woman" (2003), "Metro" (2012).
– Vladimir Alenikov is a director, screenwriter, writer. The author of the famous Soviet films about the adventures of Petrov and Vasechkin. The honored worker of Arts of Russia, writer of over 30 films.