The pitching procedure will be held on August 26th. The presented works will be estimated by famous Russian producers Sergey Bagirov, Elena Glikman, Elena Yatsura, Natalia Ivanova, Ekaterina Gecman-Waldeck and others.
Strict selection have been completed by the BRIDGE of ARTS qualification team: only 11 works from 84 got through the contest. Full length and short films (up to 15 minutes), as well as serials (including cross-media and web-series) were accepted for consideration. Among the entries there are projects of various genres of cinema: feature films, animation and documentaries.
1. «In Search of Almasty» (Podolsk)
2. «Underground garrison» (Moscow)
3. «Vipera Ursinii» (Moscow)
4. «150 kg» (Moscow)
5. «Kommunalka» (Yaroslavl)
6. «Cocaine» (Saint Petersburg)
7. «The Salt of the Earth» (Moscow)
8. «Two Hundred Thousand for a Movie» (Moscow)
9. «My Death is in Love with Me» (Moscow)
10. «Three Wishes» (Rostov-on-Don)
11. «Hello, Grandfather Frost!» (Varna)
Those who have not been included into the list are invited to participate as listeners. A special educational programme has been prepared for those who have been included in the short list. In particular, they will be invited to take part in a workshop on presentation build-up. Besides, personal consultations on how to make a project presentation have been planned, too.
The expert commission structure can be corrected before the start of the festival. The selection and organizing committees do not comment the reasons for the selection of the particular projects.